Monday, July 28, 2014

Writing Articles

I can't tell you how exciting it is for me to see an article I have written in a magazine. I've written for many of the sewing magazines over the years, but it doesn't change how wonderful it is to open the page and see "written by Kandi L. Christian." This month I have an article that features one of my embroidery CDs called "Faux Madeira Applique" in Designs in Machine Embroidery magazine. I want to thank them for allowing me to share these photos. I've removed the article though - to read that you'll have to get the magazine. I bet a lot of you already subscribe.

These two jackets use the exact same embroidery design, but they couldn't look more different. Also, even though they use Madeira applique, which is an heirloom technique, they are modern because they're modern because of the fabric choices.


Let me know what you think. I hope you get a chance to try one or two of these jackets for your own wardrobe. - Kandi

No comments:

Post a Comment