Friday, January 16, 2015

My Quilt Book

I'm not a quilter, so I never thought I would write a quilting book, but here it is:



I'm so excited about this book because you don't have to know anything about heirloom techniques to make this quilt. You just have to know how change your needle and thread. It's finally in print and starting to ship.

It took a lot of trial and error to digitize all the techniques. After many months of trying, I finally got it right. The quilt on the cover would have taken me about a week to make normally. When I used the embroidery designs, it took a few hours to make the top and another couple of hours to add the backing, binding and quilt it. I stitched in the ditch for the quilting.

This is book number 12 and I'm happy to have it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment